Monday, August 27, 2012

It's me...Megan

Hello? Blog World? It's me… Megan. You may remember me. I'm the girl who started the blog, then completely ignored it. Let's be honest. It was just easier to forget this blog altogether. BG (Baby Girl) is taking up all of my time.

Let's see, where did we leave off. Last time I updated was back in May. Before the awesome summer break. We had a wonderful summer, and went to Florida twice. Although the summer did end with me having knee surgery. It would have been better without that.

BG loved the beach. I think we will have to make it an annual trip. Here's hoping at least. We also started crawling at the 6 1/2 month mark. It has been a busy summer. Now we are just wanting to walk

I threw a baby shower for my best friend on Saturday, and BG wanted to steal the show. She is my daughter! I also got together with a bunch of my sorority sisters to celebrate a wedding. Boy, I sure do miss all my girlfriends. But it is so rewarding to see how successful and happy everyone is.

So, here was a very brief update. Hopefully I will be back much more often. Am I forgiven?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for an update! Here's hoping for another again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post:) Love your little angel. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete