Well...I got "the" phone call on Thursday. "Hey...BG is sick" boo. So, I had 30 mo minutes to teach and create sub plans for the rest of the day. Stressed mama!
I rushed to pick her up from daycare, and she looked awful! She was snuggled up and looking miserable. Poor BG! It broke my heart!
We came home and she slept in my arms. Precious. J stayed home with her Friday...then it was full mommy mode Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues! Phew. I'm exhausted. Sick bebe's are a lot of work!
I took her to the doctor yesterday, and that was quite an event within itself. They don't know what's wrong with her, But they gave her a full body scan. We had to check to see if she had a UTI… That is an experience I will never forget. Luckily, I think she has already forgotten about it.
She hasn't had a fever since yesterday morning, so I think we are back to normal life tomorrow. Here's hoping! It broke my heart to see her so sick… But I did get lots and lots of mommy snuggle time.

No comments:
Post a Comment