Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It just can't get better

The hubs and I are in Heaven right now.  How is this perfect Angel all ours?! And, how does she keep getting cuter and more fun?! It just blows our minds! We had a little adventure downtown the other day and loved it.  

 Went to the Plaza - where I ran in to my great friend Amy and her new fiance (At Firehouse sub...YUM!)! It was SUCH a great surprise to run in to them! 
 Went for a little drive
Don't worry...we were in park
 Talked to mommy at Liberty Memorial park, while trying not to stare at the Occupy KC tents
Posed in front of the...well...I don't know.  I didn't read the plaque. I'm sure the Hubs did and he could recite everything to me and then some.  Does it involve Ellen or the latest on Kim K???

No comments:

Post a Comment