Yesterday was a long day...bebe got her 4 month shots. I had to take her to the doctor, thankfully Meme joined us, give her the meds and ice her ouchys.
Daddy got home and bebe told him all about her day...so precious!
Daddy got home and bebe told him all about her day...so precious!
But today...she's down for the count. We have done a lot of cuddling, a long bath, more cuddling, and lots and lots of feedings. I know that she is in pain and having a miserable day - but I am loving all this mommy/daughter time. These shots just take it right out of her! I can't blame her though.
***
I've been feeling guilty about my lack of posts, so I'm choosing to be on here instead of cleaning, completing laundry, or making a healthy lunch. Thank you for this excuse - I promise I will try harder!
No comments:
Post a Comment