Monday, April 9, 2012

St. Patty's Day - 2012

Well, I didn't wear my famous AGD "A Day Wasted isn't a Wasted Day" shirt - but I still had the best St. Patty's Day ever.  It's just...a little different now. 
 We decided to tackle the traffic and crowds and head downtown to the parade. What a fun...idea. 


 Waiting...
 Waiting...

 Is that something? Did it start? 
 Cops.  Boring. We want fun floats!

 Here we go! We also saw a good Whit friend playing the bag pipes. 


 Photo-Op!
I think Rue was saying, "MA! I can't see! Quit smiling for pops..."


 There she is - unsure of the crowd of artistic people


 Loving it

 Too much fun - time to head home

 Rue helped me cook

 Rubens! Our Fav

 Green Beer - Check
Rubens - Check
Yummy Fruit - Check
Kiddo Exercauser - Check

 I know, Bumbo on the table. We were watching her. I promise. 

 GREAT day!
 Quick Duck Bottle - then off to Leland's house

 Drue is hanging with the boys


 Platt Man giving kisses 

 Some of my very best friends! I'm so blessed! 





 The next day we had a Whit birthday gathering

 It seems like all adorable outfits get covered up with bibs...oh spit-up. 

What a fun and exhausting weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment