Wow. Second Valentines Day with my new Valentine. I know I should have been thinking all of this at Christmas, but I was still in the "wow...I had a baby 5 weeks ago!" Stage. I do remember Valentines day last year, and I can't believe a year went by already!
I also remember that I went back to work a week before V-Day...and it makes me so sad thinking about how I've been away from her for a year already. It is moving way too quickly!
Here she is with her Valentine last year and this year...wow. Oh, and we have our first eye infection. It doesn't seem to be bothering her, but it sure looks painful. And she hates the drops. Hates. Them. We did get our 15 month check up yesterday (along with shots, and more eye drops) 90%tile in height and 80%tile in weight. Doesn't take after mommy! Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment