Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's me again...

Hello blog world! It's me again! I apologize for my absence. This winter season has just really kicked my butt. I've been trying really hard to be present in every moment that I've had lately, and that puts my blog towards the bottom. I'm sorry!!

Last week was a rough week for us. We all had the flu. Big time. It. Was. Awful. I think the worst part for me was when BG got sick in the car. While I WS driving. On the highway. Alone. At night. Yeah, the situation went from bad to terrible real quick. I felt so helpless and awful. We were both crying and I was reaching back to hold her yucky hand. We finally made it home and I hated the scared look in her eyes. Awful, awful.

We did make it through and we all seem to be doing much better. I will leave you with this picture I took of my 15 year old tho morning. Oh wait...I mean my 15 MONTH old. What is this pose she gave me?!? Woah 'tude! Daddy is going to hate her teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment